chandilier

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Dum-Dums and Labor

Did you know that sucking on a dum dum is supposed to help with childbirth? There's a pressure point at the roof of the mouth that's connected with childbirth....I'm going to buy some tomorrow!

Today's class at LMC went very smoothly and Brian and I feel more prepared than we imagined. The instructor was so gracious to offer her time to us as well as her experiences as a labor and delivery nurse of 12 years. At any rate, I am still intending on having a medicine-free birth experience but DO realize that I may really need some relief. I cannot imagine the pain of childbirth, but want to experience it before I tell myself that I cannot handle it! We'll see how it goes...

1 comment:

amjackson said...

GIRL, I have a ton of dum-dums for ya!! I bought them for Price before I realized how sticky they made him!! :)