chandilier

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Anyday now!!!

Well, it's been about two weeks since I went to my Doctor's appt and they seemed to think Cannon would arrive "anyday"!!! It's apparent that he will not be a Christmas baby! I only wish I knew when he was going to enter this world as well as how I'll know! I am so so so curious as to what will happen first--will my water break or will I start having regular contractions?

One thing is for sure, this is truly a test of my patience.....the other night, I just started crying because I can feel his little feel moving and I want to touch them and kiss them so badly!!! I am so excited to finally meet him and to kiss his little lips!

Brian is excited, too! Last night, he bought him this really cool rainforest mobile that plays Beethoven, Bach, and Mozart. We had to get out of the house so we went to see the new Tom Cruise movie and then stopped at a few places at Harbison.

Thanks for keeping us in your prayers during this special time! :)

No comments: