chandilier

Monday, October 13, 2008

My Newest Project


One of my favorite things to do is pretty much anything that deals with home decor'. At some point, I'd like to start my own interior decorating business since it's such a love of mine...why not make a little money at it?!?!?! Plus, it goes great with selling real estate.

Lately, I've been working on my "word walls," thanks to my new friend Karin. She and her husband and their precious son live in our neighborhood and are recent transplants to SC from Los Angeles! What a shock; they moved from LA to Chapin, SC. :-) Karin's huband is the music minister at Chapin Baptist.

At any rate, I decided to get creative on my own and re-decorate a few areas in our home. Luckily, Brian is so very open to my decorating ideas and usually ends up liking my creations.

It's hard to see it in the photo, but the one over our bed says "Always Kiss Me Goodnight." Brian liked the fact that I put a reminder over our bed so that I wouldn't forget to give him a kiss before bed! :-)
The other area says "We Do Not Remember Days, We Remember Moments." I'm not too crazy at how this turned out but it will be a work in progress as I change the photos with time....I actually need to have larger frames, but these will have to do for now!

1 comment:

Southernseeds said...

ADORABLE! I love it! And...I LOVE Wall Words! You are too cute!