chandilier

Monday, October 13, 2008

Nursery & 24 Weeks Pregnant



Our baby is growing!!! Everything seems to be going well. This was taken at 24 weeks. He is kicking quite often now and seems to favor my left ribcage as well as my bladder for his pillow! Thankfully, he doesn't mind when I eat spicy foods.
Brian built the frame and I sewed the fabric together to frame the crib nicely. I finished up the curtain panels recently, and everything else is pretty much ready to "go." I still need to get some baskets and make some basket liners for the green armoire. I also need to find a large, round, fluffy rug for in front of the crib. I am sure Winston will decide to rest on that rug quite often since he's such a mamma's boy....He will be sure not to miss a moment, even if it means getting up for the late night feedings.
We feel so blessed and are excited about what the future holds!

1 comment:

amjackson said...

Okay, Kara, My next baby needs your help for their nursery! :)
You did a fabulous job. can't wait to see it in person!