chandilier

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Cannon's First Easter...


Cannon is drooling and has been for many weeks, so needless to say, his Easter outfit is covered up! At any rate, we had a nice Easter Sunday. Brian's mom and brother, Shane and sister in law, Brenda came over for Easter dinner. For the first time, we used my China that was my grandmother's! :)
Cannon brings us so much joy and he's got quite a personality...since I have to use that bulb to suck out the snot so often, we've made it into a game and he laughs when I use it! One of favorite books is the one he can eat....It's made out of cloth and crinkly stuff with pictures of animals on it. He loves taking a bath and I've found that it's easier to put him in the tub with me :) A little baby pee never hurt anyone...now, if he poops, we'll have to stop co-bathing!!!

1 comment:

Peekaboos and Baby Coo's said...

What a great family picture!! Hope to see you all soon