chandilier

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Cannon at 7 Weeks

Who could not love this little one??? Cannon is the most precious gift and it's so hard for me to get anything done around the house muchless get myself together each day...I have to make such a conscious effort to to the simple things I used to do! The best solution for that is when I have to meet a client since that forces me to get a shower, do hair and my makeup!

Anytime Cannon's awake, I feel like I need to be talking or reading to him and when he finally goes to sleep, I have like an hour to do four hours worth of stuff--work on the computer, make phone calls/appointments, LAUNDRY, cleaning, and be a wife somewhere in between! Brian is so patient and he's very good with Cannon.

Okay, enough venting....Motherhood is one of the best gifts but it just takes us TYPE A personalities a bit longer to adjust!

4 comments:

Maria said...

What beautiful eyes, Kara!!! He's precious! I know exactly what you mean about trying to get things done around the house:)

Anonymous said...

love him!! can't wait to see y'all again very soon and hold that baby!!

Peekaboos and Baby Coo's said...

He is so cute! I saw that picture of him and instantly saw you. I think that he looks a lot like you. Hopefully we will see you all soon.

Daniel and Carrie Moore said...

Hey Kara! We had our little Alli 5 weeks ago and I'm so struggling with getting things done! Daniel tells me to not worry about it but it's driving me crazy! I can totally relate. Hope you are doing well.