chandilier

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Meeting my New Friends...

Today, Miss Julie and Anna (6 months) came by to meet me and brought dinner to Mommy and Daddy! I think Anna wanted to give me a kiss. :) Anna had on these really cute tights and Mommy didn't even have anything covering my legs! Luckily, it was warm outside. After they left, we went for a walk since it was such a nice day.

Miss Ashley and Ella (12 weeks) brought dinner to Mommy and Daddy last week! I was sleeping but Ella was wide awake! I cannot wait to get older so we can play together. (I hope I get as much hair as she has pretty soon because my head gets cold!)

1 comment:

Peekaboos and Baby Coo's said...

That is a really cute pic. Send it to me e-mail if you get a chance. I want a copy. He is precious and I really want to get my hands on him when I get feeling better.