chandilier

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Dr. Keeton, Cannon, and Me


Dr. Keeton, my OB-GYN was more than wonderful during the labor and delivery! She even encouraged Brian to stay in the delivery room when Cannon was entering the world! Brian took her advice and Dr. Keeton made arrangements to make Brian as comfy as possible--even giving him a "barf bag" just in case. Brian was the most supportive labor coach and at the end, he turned his chair to face the wall behind me so he could stay in the room and encourage me, hold my hand, push the hair off of my face and ultimately be there when our son took his first breath.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cannon is the most beautiful baby! And I know where he gets it!! I can't wait to come and see him and hold him again! Love the glow worm picture!