chandilier

Friday, August 29, 2008

Bentley and Winston as Big Brothers...


These guys have been so spoiled by Brian and me, and I am hoping once their little brother arrives that they will adjust well! I think they know something is going on and their lives, as they know it are going to change drastically in about 4 months! Believe it or not, right when we found out I was pregnant, Bentley (on the left) started barking in the middle of the night--something he never did before! So, instead of making them sleep downstairs, we started allowing them to sleep upstairs in the loft area, but not in our bedroom! This solved the middle of the night barks! I think he wanted to be close to me! :-) Winston is a mama's boy, and he is perfectly content with being on my lap or right beside me all of the time, so he is also very content now that they are allowed to sleep upstairs!

No comments: